Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Old Column risen from the dead

Welcome to Whips & Kisses

I haven't been writing much for a long while. Whips & Kisses was a monthly column I used to write for a friend's Ezine called Propeller Magazine, also called Ffd Magazine. He decided to end the ezine and I didn't have the time to run the whole thing. But I really missed writing the column. So recently, I decided to make it a blog. I'll be writing about a plethora of things- relationships, my dog, stupid people, real estate (stupid people involved in real estate) - basically whatever is on my mind at the time. I have a lot of varied interests. It might make for good reading, it might not. If you don't like it, you don't have to read it.

I guess something to be aware of is that I have 2 master's degrees in counseling psychology. While my statements might be brutal, you can be sure they are made with a deeply educated foundation, even if it's not PC. I might ask questions that will piss people off. So be it. I'm not here to stroke egos.
I love answering mail so write with your questions. If you don't like my answer, that's too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment